About four weeks ago I was honoured with the Kreative Blogger Award from fellow blogger mytwicebakedpotato . As proud recipient of the award I am obliged to pass the parcel, so to speak, to six other bloggers. Them are the rules. After a pleasant month of perusing blogville I have narrowed down my favourites to just six. No easy task I can tell you but here are my nominations:
bronwensdowry.blogspot.ie for Belinda’s fantasy writing- compulsive reading!
oneoutsiderinside.wordpress.com for Karen’s beautifully observed ink drawings
ourprocess.wordpress.com for Aaron’s thought-provoking cartoons
www.katescreativespace.com for Kate’s innovative and elegantly presented craft projects.
maisondjeribi.wordpress.com for Djeribi’s inspiring words about all the things I love most
stevenleocampbell.wordpress.com for Steve’s entertaining cartoons and his lovely post about giving
Congrats to all concerned! With kudus also comes responsibility…(and hopefully some new friends)….The Award calls for the recipient to share ten little known things about themselves. This is a little more daunting, but here it goes:
1. I hate mushrooms
2. I’m allergic to poster paints
3. I can never figure out the difference between “effect” and “affect”…..
4. Once I was bitten by a wild poisonous snake (luckily it was a baby….with no teeth…)
5. I didn’t think I was scared of spiders ’til I went to Australia
6. I have a soft spot for long-tailled tits
7. As far as I’m concerned the band “The Go-Betweens” are the best thing since sliced bread
8. Nearly all my paintings have a bird in them
9. I harbour fantasies of one day writing a self-help book
10. My favourite sound is the call of a curlew– it defines home